For my friends.

The reason for this blog is twofold. Firstly, to share my wonderful experiences with you at your leisure and to keep me feeling in touch with you during my long absence from home. If any of you find a way to type an Aussie accent, I would be really appreciative! Don't forget to check out "older posts" at the bottom.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it from time to time.

Carmel

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Living in an Art Gallery


Over the years, Sue has collected many beautiful things. Among other things, she has an interest in masks and many beautiful examples from around the world. She's also very interested in native American art and and I'm totally in love with her pottery collection from native American artists. Enjoy just a few examples fro the photos. Every time I turn around, I find something I haven't noticed before or see another piece in a different way.

2 comments:

The girl who rides Cisco said...

Wow Carmel, it looks like those photos came straight out of House and Garden or some other drool-worthy interior design magazine.

Sounds like you're having a blast. Loving the updates.
L on behalf of L&R

Carmel Markey said...

Hi Lauren, great to hear from you. Yes and there's more.. I'll post some more as time goes on. It's wonderful just looking around. It's so eclectic.
HI to you both. Carmel