For my friends.

The reason for this blog is twofold. Firstly, to share my wonderful experiences with you at your leisure and to keep me feeling in touch with you during my long absence from home. If any of you find a way to type an Aussie accent, I would be really appreciative! Don't forget to check out "older posts" at the bottom.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it from time to time.

Carmel

Friday, May 7, 2010


Hello Everyone.  I'll have you know that life in Oregon isn't all froth and bubble.  I have responsibilities which, as you can see, I take very seriously.  I have a responsibility to babysit the hot tub and I daren't let it get lonely.  You know it's not always easy to strip down to my togs and take the two steps out the door in these cold temps but I do it nevertheless.  After a hard day on the tourist trail, I sacrifice myself to go out there and turn it on and hop in.  It's tough.

This afternoon it's off to the Japanese Gardens and then early tomorrow on the plane to Montana.  Hope Yogi puts in an appearance!

Talk to you in a week.  Lotsaluv.

Carmel

No comments: