For my friends.

The reason for this blog is twofold. Firstly, to share my wonderful experiences with you at your leisure and to keep me feeling in touch with you during my long absence from home. If any of you find a way to type an Aussie accent, I would be really appreciative! Don't forget to check out "older posts" at the bottom.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it from time to time.

Carmel

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Building code violations?

 Turkey seems to be a place of full on DIY. Brisbane’s Lord Mayor, Campbell Newman, is an engineer who enthuses over tunnels and bridges but I think he and his building inspectors would feel very thwarted in Turkey where different standards apply. What you see at eye level is not necessarily as shiny and flawless as it first appears. Can you pick the Brisbane City Council building code violations?





Hope it doesn't rain.





No comments: