For my friends.

The reason for this blog is twofold. Firstly, to share my wonderful experiences with you at your leisure and to keep me feeling in touch with you during my long absence from home. If any of you find a way to type an Aussie accent, I would be really appreciative! Don't forget to check out "older posts" at the bottom.

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it from time to time.

Carmel

Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick note.

Hi Everyone.

Just letting you know that I'm leaving for Alaska tomorrow, 3rd July, and will return on 15th July.  However, I then go to Vancouver for the ICED Conference 17th July and return on 24th July so there won't be any more blogs until after then.  BUT, I will be thinking of you and keep those emails and comments rolling in.

Luv yas all.

Carmel alias Dr L(ivingstone) as Sue calls me.


From the Japanese Gardens in Portland

No comments: